Monday, April 27, 2015

update no. 2- bike explorers, healthy endeavours, birthday wishes, and bad blogging

Life has been pretty good to me recently. 
me and my ho
Kind of. Okay not so much.
Usually when I have a tough time like this, I just get tired and sort of give up.
But this time it feels different. I have so much inspiration in me, which might be coming from running this blog and reading other blogs. I'm constantly thinking about this and what I can do to make my life more interesting to read about. Here are some of the things that I'm beginning to be inspired to do. 


BIKE EXPLORERS
My boy/best friend and I have been biking everywhere together since the weather became bikeable, so basically February in California. We started out just biking to this nice café near my house to do our homework, which turned into biking to the library, which turned into biking to the park, which eventually became biking down a trail to a park that's 7 miles away. I really enjoy biking and that makes me feel really happy. 
We are starting to set even higher goals like biking to Los Gatos. It's not that much further than the park that's 7 miles away, but it's new. We also want to bike to the mall that is 10 miles away just to get In & Out. I'm getting super excited. 


                                                                                             HEALTHY ENDEAVOURS
leaning over with laughter- I'm getting happier
I also want to start running and doing more pilates again. I had been running for 4 years but then I stopped over the summer in 2014. I desperately need to start running again before I lose my endurance for good. Once Summer comes in 6 weeks, I'm going to bring my shoes home from school and start running in the mornings/evenings with my boy. Until then, I plan to do more pilates and maybe even try making my own 6 week pilates plan using Blogilates videos. 


BIRTHDAY WISHES
My birthday is coming faster than I expected it would. It's on May 19. There's honestly so much I want to ask for such as a latte machine, a fan for my room, a new paint job for my bike, a new water bottle, and this delicious tea from teavana. It's my favorite. I think it's called Samurai Chai Maté or something. It has so much caffeine though and I love it a lot. Wow, I'm such a materialistic bitch,




I looked cute; too bad I was picking my nose. no regrets. 
BAD BLOGGING
I honestly can't tell whether my blog is good or not, but what I do know is having it inspires me and that I'm having a lot of fun. It's a cool hobby to have in my opinion. Blogging is making me a better writer, allowing me to share my thoughts, and it's making me want to do so much more with myself and to pursue things that I enjoy. Like now I have the urge to begin doing pottery consistently even though I have enjoyed it for years. OOH maybe I should ask for a pottery wheel for my birthday and an oven/ kiln. I know nothing about pottery. I'll have to look into it. 
I haven't been able to find something I really really like for a while. 2015 has been refreshing to me because I'm finally discovering hobbies and passions that I have. For example, I really like biking, interior design, coloring, and running this blog now. It's inspiring me to do so much more and I'm so excited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment