Monday, April 27, 2015

may workout plan attempt

cassey ho's april workout calendar
I have been watching and doing blogilates videos for a few years now, and I love them. I'd love to be able to follow Cassey's plan, but it's really hard for me to stay motivated and do all of those videos in one day. I really like them but her videos are HAARRD. I'm considering making my own calendar out of either her videos or out of my own exercises. sooo:
I'm brainstorming ideas for a may workout calendar for myself. It's coming along well; I decided I'd do a section of the body per day thing. For example, I might go on a rotation like legs, arms, butt, abs, cardio, then flexibility would be my break sort of day. I'm just testing things out because I eventually want to put one for free on this blog so I'm experimenting with what works.
I'm more concerned about building muscle and strength than losing weight. Because of that, I'm not sure how much other people will like this since many women are looking to lose weight and really shape up rather than keeping about the same weight and just gaining muscle. It'll be free anyways. It doesn't really need to be amazing because no ones paying. This is more for me, I guess. Maybe as time goes on and I become more serious about gaining muscle (and looking like it) the plan will be better. I'll blog about my day to day feelings on the plans I have for it and what I'm eating and everything. This will be fun, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment