Tuesday, April 21, 2015

spring clothing haul(!!!) - ft. hollister, brandy melville, forever 21

all of my spring clothes came in delivery (finally) so here they are!

just wanted to add my current favorite outfit:)

sleep shorts: hollister.com @ $19.95
 I kind of ordered these ^^ because I just wanted to and I thought they were cute, but now that I have them I really love them. They're the softest things and they're super light for the warm nights so you won't be sweating your ass off (pun intended) at night.
black high-waisted shorts: hollister @ $44.95
OKAY I didn't know if I'd be able to pull these off when I chose them out in the store, but they ended up looking really good on me in my opinion. Some boys don't like high-waisted I guess but I don't understand why tbh. They look hot as hell. Especially when there's that line of skin showing in between her shirt and the top of the shorts WOW. If you wanna wear it, wear it. Don't listen to anyone who wears cargo pants, JUST SAYING.

red button up crop top: hollister @ $19.95
All I have to say is it looks as good as I thought it would. I love this shirt.
faux leather t-strap sandals: forever 21 @ $15.90
These are cute but they fit the top of my foot kinda loosely. I love them though. They're cute and a good length.

backpack ft. my CCGC patch: brandy melville @ $33
I wasn't expecting much from this backpack when I got it, I just wanted to spend my gift card. But when I got home and went to use it, it fit way more than I thought it would. It carried a really fat notebook and my macbook pro, along with some smaller stuff in the front pocket. It's holding up pretty well for something I got at Brandy. I usually don't have high expectations from their store, but this bag is great.

floral swim top: hollister @ $29.95
Finally my swim top. I love it so much. I really wanted it bc I dont really like triangle bikinis. I always feel like my boobs are going to slip out of them. So I chose this bikini top because it looks the most like a bra, and bras are safe as hell. Why can't we just wear bras swimming, jfc.


--solitaire

No comments:

Post a Comment