Monday, April 20, 2015

my recent trip to the city(!!!)

Last weekend a few friends and I got to drive down to San Francisco for a concert then stay overnight in a hotel and spend the next day in the city. Here are my favorite photos from that weekend.
The Warfield sign ft. marina and the diamonds
I got the opportunity to see Marina and the Diamonds in San Francisco. I have liked her for a year now. She helped me get through dumb boy troubles, problems with my self esteem, you name it. She's my idol and I love her, so I was so so so happy when I got to see her perform. She's a beautiful, talented woman and I'm still shocked that she's actually real tbh. There were lots of white gays too. Who knew so many of them like marina?? hm.  

Marina performing onstage
view of the california coast from the SF Golden Gate Bridge
 My close friends and I also walked across the bridge. It was a cool experience I guess. It just took forever and was overwhelmingly tiring. It took an hour to walk across and around 30 minutes to walk back because we sped up a lot.

the golden gate bridge
 I was disappointed because the only thing my friends and I got to do in SF was walk across the bridge. We wouldn't have done it if we knew it was the only thing we'd have time for, but we can always go back. It's only an hour drive.
also the golden gate
San Francisco skyline as seen from my car on the highway
 Overall I had an amazing time meeting my idol and walking across the bridge. I hope I can return to SF soon. I love it. I just hope there's never an earthquake while I'm there.

--solitaire

No comments:

Post a Comment