Wednesday, April 22, 2015

bathroom/ garden re-decorating goals

GARDEN
rosularia- taken from website linked above
I live in CA, and the drought is killing us here. (okay maybe not us, but our plants.) So I plan to plant a succulent garden this weekend! I really like how some of the more flowery looking succulents look and they're drought tolerant so I think it'll add a nice look to my front yard. I have a little patch of dirt near my mailbox where now-dead flowers used to grow; I think that'll be a really nice spot. I wanna plant some of these lil guys and maybe some of these rosularia plants. 


BATHROOM DECOR
not exactly I just made these with a weird color wheel adobe thing
I share a bathroom with my sister and she's moving out soon, so I'll have it all to myself. It's a pretty gross looking bathroom. It has a dirty floor, all white walls with a white floor and white countertops, and a kinda moldy looking shower door. I really want to change it up a bit and make it a bit nicer looking. I'm doing this after she moves out because she's a pretty messy person but I'm a bit of a neat freak when it comes to my spaces. I plan to repaint a wall a light (but not bright) green or lavender like the shades shown on the right. 

 I also want to change the weird sliding bath door we have into a shower curtain. First of all, the door is half broken. Second of all it has mold growing on the bottom and in the tracks so it's nasty as hell. I want to get a curtain with flowers on it like the one on this post by Elsie Larson. 

I'll probably top it off with some new towels and a pintrest DIY or two but those are basically my plans for the bathroom. 



--solitaire

No comments:

Post a Comment