Thursday, April 23, 2015

UPDATE: identity change

I decided that since I'm getting more into this blog than I thought I would, I changed the domain name to something that I think suits me better. I'm not the lonely girl that I used to be, but when I finished being alone, I didn't come up with a new identity until now. I also wanted to change it because I'm very early into the development of this blog so it won't affect me at all. I'm also going to start signing posts with my real first name.

If anyone is reading this and they have advice for my blog, I'd love to hear it! I know I don't have many viewers at all at the moment (and I know it will take time), but I'd love to hear some advice from some more experienced bloggers and/or just various readers. Thank you all if you're reading this<3

--jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment