Wednesday, April 29, 2015

archetype of myself

"Got different people inside my head, trying to figure out which one they liked best.."
me in december

My boyfriend doesn't compliment me anymore.
I know, I know.. I shouldn't change myself for him.
But even I liked myself better back then. He complimented me so much in December 2014. He always called me so cute and told me so many nice things about myself.
So I'm trying to figure out who I used to be and become myself again?? If that makes sense.

I've been looking through old journal entries, tumblr posts, and texts and trying to see what I used to do and I think I kinda figured it out. I was cute as hell.

I was very "electra heart." I acted like Marina's album itself.
I'm tuning into my inner Electra Heart at the moment by listening to all of it.

I think this is kind of fun. To just change who I am.

TRAITS I HAD:

  • I didn't really care. I wore what I wanted, I didn't even brush my hair half the time.
  • I wore cute little bracelets and scrunchies.
  • BLACK NAIL POLISH.
  • I was so nice to other people. I always complimented them and called them cute. I would say "You complete my heart" and hold up my hand in the shape of half a heart and they would complete it.
  • I would make peoples' names into a greeting: for example for AJ "Hey-jay" get it?
  • I would make these cute little pun jokes. 
  • I was pretty independent woman-y. But that came from listening to Electra Heart so much. 
To pull this all off I need to do it gradually and I need to be natural about it. I'll just try to actually bring those traits back instead of faking them. I know I still have her in me. 
This will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment