Monday, May 25, 2015

wow (may 25)

I have not posted in a LONG time. I lost all of my motivation for the past month and I am just now trying to gain it back again. I guess I just didn't know what to post. BUT I am back.

BIRTHDAY PLANTS
My birthday was last tuesday. I decided to celebrate by having a little barbecue with a few friends and roasting some smores. It wasn't the most fun party. My friends kept bossing me around and acting like the party was their own; that kinda sucked. But it was okay. One of my friends that I don't always like gave me a really nice succulent decoration thing. He made it himself and it's even nicer than the gift he got his girlfriend?? This sets the standards for his gift really high lol. It was cute though:

Then I also got a cute little plant from my other friend Lindsey. I decided to paint the pot red. 

Speaking of painting, I've been really into painting things lately. I went to Michael's and bought a few wooden things and some paint and this one was my favorite. 


 I think it was meant to be a jewelry box or something, but I decided to make it into a desk organizer. My desk looks a lot clearer now that there's only one organizer vs. before when there were cups and dishes everywhere. I keep smaller things in the top compartment area and I keep pens / pencils / markers in the drawer below.
sorry, kinda blurry 
I have also painted a birdhouse for my mom and a lock box for Lindsey's birthday. I think the lock box looks bad though, so I'm going to repaint it.
I'm finally finding things that I like to do. It's so nice. Finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment