Sunday, May 10, 2015

loss of motivation & things I enjoy (let's talk about me)

Sorry for not posting for the past week. I have had no motivation at all. I haven't even showered since Tuesday. It's really bad. I've been too lazy to do my homework. 
I think that's a sign that I really need summer to come. 
I'm so tired. 
I just have to push through 4 more weeks. This week will go by super fast because I'm going to Pennsylvania for my grandma's funeral service. 
So then it'll be only 3 weeks after that. That makes it easier to handle, I guess. 

Another thing I wanted to talk about is what I enjoy. For a while this year, I felt talentless and like I didn't like anything that I was doing. 
Now I'm realizing that 1.) I can call little things a hobby, and 2.) I'm good at those little things. 
I have been playing the piano for about 2 weeks now. I learned the song Teen Idle by MATD and I think I'm getting pretty good. So I like that.
And yesterday I painted a little birdhouse for my mom for mother's day. That made me realize that I really like painting things. Not pictures necessarily, but I like painting ceramics and wood things. It isn't that expensive of a hobby either, which is great. 
I also really like biking. I think bike rides with my boyfriend are so fun. I'm excited for summer because this is the first summer I'll get to spend with him. The other two summers that we've known each other, he has ignored me. I'm just hoping that he doesn't do that this summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment