Tuesday, June 9, 2015

desk supplies haul (june 9)

 I got this notebook on sale at Office Max. They're having a clearance sale right now because the location I go to is merging with Office Depot. This was $2 ish. When I opened it, I found a dead bumble bee squished in the corner of one of the pages. YUCK.


 The pictures above are of a yellow notebook that I got at Target. It was $12.99. I'm going to be using it as a journal. I bought it so I might be more motivated to write.
    I also got a "de" composition book. I just thought it was cute. I think I'll use it for chemistry or english next year. I'm hoping chemistry because it fits.



The last thing I got were these pens that my friends seemed to love. I think they were around $6-8. I like them because they're felt tip and the colors are really nice. They are Staedtler Triplus Fineliner Porous Point Pens in an Easel Storage Case. (That's a mouthful.) OH AND the case opens and folds onto itself like a little stand for the pens. I think they're really cute.

OKAY that's all I got bye friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment