Saturday, May 30, 2015

finals man (may 30)

my finals plan
I'm finally almost done with my freshman year(!!!) It has really gone by quickly. Nothing has gone horribly wrong so I think it was a success. Almost. I just have to finish my finals (and hopefully ace them!)
My goal for this semester is all A's, but I'm coming pretty close to some B's. As in 92%'s in some classes. This is my plan for each of my classes and what the final is:::

PERIOD 1: PE (test tuesday)
final: 10 laps/ 2.5 miles
current grade: 92.5%
score needed on final to maintain an A: 67%
what can I do to do that: nothing really- just keep running

PERIOD 2: BAND (test tuesday)
- no final (I think). There might be some rhythm testing but I'm not sure.

PERIOD 3: ENGLISH (test wednesday)
final: essay on whose fault it was that Romeo and Juliet died
current grade: 93%
score needed on final to maintain an A: 63%- but I'm going for more of an 85%
what can I do to do that: make an outline with all my quotes/ examples

PERIOD 4: MATH (test wednesday)
final: basic math test- not multiple choice, but show work for solving like 45 problems
current grade: 92.65%
score needed on final to maintain an A: 75%
what can I do to do that: study my review packet a lot

PERIOD 5: SPANISH (test thursday)
final: multiple choice + speaking portion
current grade: 92% but on 4.0 scale- a 76 is still an A
score needed on final to maintain an A: negative 78%
what can I do to do that: anything honestly- but I will keep going over the speaking portion prompt and study the grammar and vocabulary

PERIOD 6: BIOLOGY (test thursday- last test/last day!)
final: multiple choice
current grade: 96%
score needed on final to maintain an A: 66% to get a 93% in the class
what can I do to do that: do my practice tests over and over and over hah

No comments:

Post a Comment