Sunday, April 26, 2015

shower curtain cravings

As I mentioned in an older post, I want to redo my bathroom soon. My sister is leaving for college and I'll have my bathroom to myself. I might as well make it pretty.
We have this gross, broken sliding shower door that I hate. So naturally, one of the things I want to get is a shower curtain! They will definitely add that much needed color/style to the bathroom. I spent about two hours looking at hundreds of shower curtains and I found my favorites! I really liked some from Bed, Bath and Beyond and Urban Outfitters.
Bed Bath & Beyond- 24.99
The Bb&b one seems to be the cheapest and also the highest quality, but I don't like it as much as the 3 from UO.
Urban Outfitters- 44
I think I'd love this one but I'm not 100% sure. Yes, it's really pretty but it's a LOT. I think I might end up getting it anyways.

Urban Outfitters- 49
I like the one above and the one below about equally. They aren't too colorful and they're really cute. I might end up getting one of these. They'll also match the bath-mat I chose better.
Urban Outfitters- 49

Urban Outfitters- 24
This bath-mat is basic but I like it. I'll probably look for a less expensive version of it at Target or something though.

No comments:

Post a Comment