Friday, April 24, 2015

april 24 (day 1/365 days)

my view from the window next to my bed
I was inspired to start doing the 365 day project by a blog that I was reading last night. So here it goes. Today was a hard day. It started out with my friend feeling sad because her boyfriend twisted my words and made it sound like she was making me a worse person, when really she gets me to be more social, funny, and happy every single day. That wasn't fun to sort out; she was really sad. After I talked to her about it, today was great! I have plans to go on an evening bike ride with my boy later then I'll probably watch a movie and hang up a new wall hook/shelf. This week has honestly been so long and I'm glad it's over, but the school year is slipping away faster than intended. I can't believe its already almost May oh my.
-jillian

my adorable notebook from a small store downtown

No comments:

Post a Comment